Tuesday, January 28, 2020

This Blog is Still Active

Hello Friends.
I saw at the close of last year that I have two followers at such an early date in the life of this blog.  That was quite a surprise.


As you can see I haven't blogged since October.  When I started this blog I had planned to post once a week on a regular basis.  Then I had to make a decision.  Do I want to attempt to be a professional blogger and try to grow this blog and perhaps in the future try to garner some revenue through it, or do I go on with my original plan involving writing and teaching and post occasionally?  I decided to go on with my original plan.  When one has multiple interests it is very easy to be sidetracked and distracted.


My original plan was for this blog to be the home of my own independently published books.  I have written two short books of stories and poetry that are not yet published.  At this time I am near the final stage of what I hope is the last time I have to edit one of them.  I cannot predict the date of publication, but I hope in several months.  I am also preparing to start an online English language tutoring and TOEFL exam preparation business which I prepare to call a service.  With it I am very close to launching it online.  I have the website and the Facebook page completed, but knowing how I am, I may continue to tweak the website a bit more this week before I try to gather more exposure for it.


I cannot make any promises as to the frequency that I may write blog posts, but I will occasionally.  I am hoping that Hinterlands will be a place where I can promote my self published books and even artwork that I am also in the process of planning.  So please check back here from time to time.


Hinterlands blog is not dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Slice of Life Film Short of An African American Family 71 Years Ago

I often think how would it have been if life had turned out differently for me, my people, and just all of humanity. I think these things es...